The standard warranty for NEW appliances is 24 months (2 years) for SMEG and Transtherm; 12 months (1 year) for Kuche, Vintec and Whirlpool. The standard warranty for DISPLAY and WAREHOUSE SALE sets is 6 months. Whirlpool refrigerators, washers and dryers also have a 2-year extended warranty (labour only). The compressor warranty for all refrigerators is 60 months (5 years), excluding labour/transport charges. The compressor warranty for wine chillers is 12 months (1 year).
Small appliances must be brought to our Service Centre for inspection/repair. Any repair performed on the appliance by any party other than a technician authorised by APS Lifestyle will render the warranty null and void. Any alteration to this warranty period by any party other than the Dealer or APS Lifestyle will render the warranty null and void.
For Service Call, please provide MODEL NO., SERIAL NO., and Date of Purchase.This product is fully guaranteed against defective materials and manufacturing defaults inclusive of parts and service for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
2) End user can register through www.apslifestyle.com.sg/warranty
3) Warranty is effective for appliance purchased from an authorized APS Lifestyle dealer operated in Singapore only.
4) Only APS Lifestyle and its authorized service contractors are authorized for any repair / related services during warranty period.
5) For online registration, the purchaser is required to present original proof of purchase document when service is required.
6) Under the following circumstances, parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period. The warranty DOES NOT extend to the followings: -
a. The serial number of the appliance has been altered, tampered with or removed.
b. The appliance has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damage while in transit.
c. The appliance has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by manufacturer.
d. The appliance has undergone repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any other person prior verification of approval by APS Lifestyle.
e. Defect caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator.
f. Defect caused by fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
g. Defect caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
h. Defect caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust, corrosive surroundings, such as cement factory, animal farm, etc.
i. Components parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear by reasons of their characteristic, including accessories.
j. External appearance parts which include cabinet, knobs, hoses, joints against damages, scratches and ageing.
8) Warranty will be void if the appliance is being operated without APS Lifestyle genuine or manufacturer recommended parts.
9) It is strictly not covered for commercial application such as laundry shop, hotel/hostel, health centre, restaurant & others.
10) APS Lifestyle liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and / or replacing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
11) APS Lifestyle reserves the right to impose additional charges or may refuse to attend to any products installed locations which are inaccessible and / or hazardous to its service agents.
12) Decision by APS Lifestyle on all questions pertaining to complaints as results of defects, either workmanship or material shall be conclusive.
13) No person, by dealer / company is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of these warranties in any manner.
14) The purchase will have no claim under this warranty in respect of personal injury, damages to property or consequential damage.
15) Non-observance of clause 6 and 9, APS Lifestyle reserves the right to reject the warranty claim.